Pages

Tuesday 15 May 2012

:)




• the delicious cake my mum and I made •

A few photos from the past few days of celebrations, and documenting my actual birthday today. Sorry if you already follow me on instagram and have seen all of these already! If you want to follow me, my username is littlelyzi.


• in my hometown waiting for my boy to arrive •


• the amazing lazy oaf tee from my best friend, oli •
 

• a very cute card from ella! •
 

• dolled up for alkaline trio •
 

• a very sunny birthday morning •
 

• some presents and cards! •
 

• my mum knows me so well... cake and a piglet on a card - ideal •
 

• trip to the post office to pick up a mystery parcel •
 

• killing time waiting for the post office to open •
 

• mystery parcel turned out to be fancy gin, a birthday present from a friend! yum! •


• birthday nap with bunton bear •
 

• my new favourite magazine! from my flatmate, kayley •
 

• messy pink hair, and a cat bow from rhiannon at vintage style me • 

BEST FILM EVER • 


I really wish I'd taken a photo of my noodly dinner because it was so beautiful and yummy! But I just wanted to eat it immediately. All in all, I've had a bloody lovely birthday. Thank you to everyone who made it special! There are still a few little celebrations to be had!

Also, I promise I'll do a real blog post soon with proper photos and everything!

23 comments

  1. i started buying my mum mollie makes last month, it's such a lovely crafty magazine!

    it looks love you had a wonderful birthday, your cake looks amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are just too cute little! :) haha.
    I'm glad you had a lovely birthday xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like you had such an amazing day! so glad!!!
    wishing you nothing but happiness girl!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! Looks like you've had an amazing couple of days!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, your cake looks AMAZING!!
    Hope you had a swell birthday, looks as though you did! :)
    xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Lyzi! Looks like you had an amazing time! And how amazing is your birthday cake?! Hope you have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw your birthday seemed so perfect! Glad you had a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy (late) birthday! I'm glad you had a nice day! =)

    You're so cute on these photos! I love your hair! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Birthday me dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday :)
    PS: Great photos. Your hair looks lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay looks like you had a wonderful day, what lovely photos and yummy gin!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your hair looks amazing! I am so jealous!

    I'm glad you had a lovely birthday and I hope you were wished Happy Birthday by Alkaline Trio ^_^

    Lisamello xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated birthday :)
    It looks like you had such a great day.
    Your pink hair looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photo's that tee is so cute! Hope you had a lovely bday!

    joanne from jimmilou.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw it all looks great! Hope you had a great day :D xx

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun looking birthday! Just found your blog and think it's adorable!

    ~CP, ladiesinnavy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pictures are lovely, hope you had a lovely birthday and that cake has made me so hungry haha! xx

    http://beautyandablogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your home town is beautiful!
    As are you, great pics, hope you had a wonderful birthday! =)
    xx
    emsipop.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aaaww what a lovely birthday! Happy Day! I'm so pleased I was able to meet you at Next - You looked so different! ;)

    So glad you got a lazy oaf T, Im deffo and Oaf too ;)

    p. we have the same cups and saucers (in your post below)!! Do you have a set of 4? :)

    love Lucy / Shiny Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, just found your blog and I am loving your style, seems you've really been enjoying yourself. happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Your lazy Oaf tee is pretty damn cool.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you had a great birthday, Your hair looks lovely, i love your cat hair bow, i looked on vintage style me website and looks great i think i will be purchasing some things off there when i can x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments :) if you have any questions please tweet them to me @beinglittle ! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Web design by Dear Laura
© 2016 Being Little. All rights reserved.